*** Post moved to Maps, routes & traveling guides ***
@ ming - thanks for sharing the information. I will add 2 more points that has always worked for me.
1. Never drink "lassi" after your meal otherwise you will definitely doze-off for sure.
2. Always have high sugar drink like Mazaa, Slice, Thumpsup. High sugar content will give more Oxygen to the brain and helps to keep you awake
3. Not recommended though, but "Rajnigandha" sometimes come very handy. I don't eat it usually but during rides keep a couple of packets with me. Chew it when you feel sleepy and you will feel a sudden rush of warmth.
Point Number 8.. \m/.. Hell Yeaaa.
I've rarely felt sleepy or too tired to ride.. I know some guys are notoriously known to feel sleepy during ride..
Here's my two bits.
1. Enjoy the ride. Talk to you bull. Pat him now and then.. Yes, I do that.. It help you connect to the machine and be in control
2. Enjoy the nature or whatever that is around you..
3. The best way to remain alert to keep reading all the Road signs or banners which are in you line of sight.
4. Eat light. As Sajeesh said Avoid Lassi and Rice..
Non Tobacco Pan Masala (Rajnigandha, Shikhar), RedBull, singing songs (satish, I too do this a lot bro) and finally think stupid ( ) something like which vehicle would overtake you next or come in the opposite direction.