Accessories & gadgets installed on ur bull

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
hiiii
I.B.R. s
please share wat kind of accesories nd gadgets u installed or use during trip...
if possible, post d pics of same..

Merged on August 09 2011 13:13:41:
i installed a Cigarette lighter in my TBTS..
i think it may b used for many purpose eg. mobile charger..
work iz done by myself B)

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
isn't the lighter too close to the head cyclinder. I'm not sure if that is safe?

Robbie

Co-Admin & Founder
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
The Ciggy lighter can also be fixed inside the Tool Box in electra / Standard models, not sure about the TBTS though...

sammy

IBRIGADE
Reaction score
Dj is using this kit since long and it works fine wid no issues yet..although we haven't used that for charging,just for lighting purpose..:p

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
@chief- gud question..
that part iz stiil to b fixed wid bolts,so dat its have enough distance from head..
@ robbie - i also want to fit dis kit in d tool box my electra 4s..
but dere iz a peoblem. most of mobile charger in market r so long dat if i fit dis kit inside d tool box den door of box will not close.

Merged on August 11 2011 01:09:46:
i jst completed d wiring of lighter nd light 1st ciggrete from it.. ;)
@ chief - plz see the picture(sorry for bad quality,its taken in night) nd tell.. is distance of lighter from head okk??
HEYY,, GUYS PLZZ SHARE SOME OTHER ACCESSORIES,WHICH YOU USE..

DJ!!

IBRIGADE
Reaction score
That was quite innovative Doctor :)

I am using this lighter for more than a year now,,,,The only change i have done to my Bull is I have just attached the wires from battery and kept them inside the Tool Box and whenever i need it I directly attach the Lighter with those Wires,,,,Well I have used my Charger for lot of purposes like charging Mobile,,Lighter,,,Air Pump(Infact we changed Avendger's Pucture in less than 10 min),,,,,NOw a days a Bluetooth Music Player can also be attached (U must have seen in most of the cars),,,SO theer are many options with this Lighter Set,,,,,,Cheers,,,

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
can't say about the distance from looking at the picture... just ask an experienced mechanic if it's fine... they can judge better.

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
thnx.. DJ
i think u r using electric pump.. plzz share ur experience wid electric pump.. eg. any failure,how much time its take to fill the tyre.. can it b fit in my cramster saddles..
@ chief-i wl check dis aftr riding my bull for some kms..
IS ANY BODY KNOW ABT HELMET INTERFACE DEVICES???

H

harishnayak

Dr.DEOL wrote:

hiiii
I.B.R. s
please share wat kind of accesories nd gadgets u installed or use during trip...
if possible, post d pics of same..

Merged on August 09 2011 13:13:41:
i installed a Cigarette lighter in my TBTS..
i think it may b used for many purpose eg. mobile charger..
work iz done by myself B)
Not sure if this qualifies here however i had a fancy of having a small flag ( a Jazzy one ) on my TBTS and in my hunt for the same i came across this nice car antenna which i installed on my TBTS and cut off all the wires.

Looks very nice in Real. Here are 2 pics for your reference.

This antenna can easily folded and gets parallel to the seat and camouflages so much so that noone can even figure out if its there or not and has less chances of people fiddling with it..the irony is that it broke day before yesterday when i got down from the bike in a hurry :(. Planning to get one again today so that i can put a small indian flag on it :)

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
hey buddy... what's the user of this antenna??

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
@harish- wats d use of antena or only for show..
HEY GUYZ ,, PLZ ALSO SHARE ABOUT YOUR RIDING GEARS...
I HAVE
cramster K2K (waterproffing sucks)
dutchback raincoat
ninja studs helmet
cramster saddle bag (gud to buy)
riding boots(local brand bur gud)

WISH LIST
kneeguards
open half face helmet
electric foot pump
luggage carrier
GPS navigator

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hi Dr.... my advise that we should have separate threads for different topics otherwise it will end up changing lanes

H

harishnayak

@ Sajeesh & Doc - It's just for show and to hoist a small flag..Looks like the ones in the American Cops bikes...Has radio connectivity wire too so i thought some creative guy can use it for other purposes too

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
okk..chief,so which thread ,i use for riding gears..

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
today's work done by me.. installing of ciggy lighter in my electra's toolbox... parts include.. ciggy lighter(rs50),,mobile charger(rs120)... doctors tape free of cost.. ;-) .. i have painted the inner side of box as it have some rust....charging is on.. :)

Merged on September 23 2011 17:42:19:
now what i want a ,small inverter,upto 100 watt.. guys do u have any idea about it??

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
nice mod... i would like to get it done for my bullet also.

anyways, for what purpose do you need then 100w inverter?

chaudhary

Reaction score
Dr.DEOL wrote:

today's work done by me.. installing of ciggy lighter in my electra's toolbox... parts include.. ciggy lighter(rs50),,mobile charger(rs120)... doctors tape free of cost.. ;-) .. i have painted the inner side of box as it have some rust....charging is on.. :)

Merged on September 23 2011 17:42:19:
now what i want a ,small inverter,upto 100 watt.. guys do u have any idea about it??
Deol ji, good one, this was on my list for modification. I am planning to fit it below the km meter in my CS500, I need it to charge my GPS on the ride. Let's see when can i get it done.

Dr.DEOL

Reaction score
thnxx guyz...
@chief-i want 100wt inverter for charging the batteries of my cam or lappy... that will be mainly used on my car..
@chaudhary- why below the oddometer... there are lots of wires any no enough space for ciggy lighter... i think under the toolbox is most secure position for it.. u can put ur mobile on charging and lock the tool box... i think ur GPS device's wire will b long enough to reach the tool box..