Bluetooth Intercom - multibrand compitability

bajrangee

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just wanna know which brands of Helmet Bluetooth Intercom has compitability with other brands? Means, you can connect with other brand BY intercom and talk while riding.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Yes, we have tested it with V6 version of lexin and it had paired successfully. Did not get a chance to check pairing check with Sena though

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

srinivas2609

Reaction score
One of our Co rider in our Spiti Group got it installed from Riderz Planet Karol Bagh for Rs 2800 ( Neeraj Jakhar 8888881088). Amit bhai you can contact him for further queries.

bajrangee

Reaction score
Hey brothers,

Finally bought Wayxin WX R9 from Aliexpress at Rs.3200/ during one day sale. Order a pack of two for me and Tiger.

This one has universal pairing option, as claimed by the manufacturer and assured too. The buttons are big and can easily approachable wearing gloves.

Now testing its battery, radio, connecting with phone and sound etc. on daily rides to office. Will be able to give a review after pairing it with some other brand and test on a ride.

AshTheDash

Reaction score
Hey brothers,

Finally bought Wayxin WX R9 from Aliexpress at Rs.3200/ during one day sale. Order a pack of two for me and Tiger.

This one has universal pairing option, as claimed by the manufacturer and assured too. The buttons are big and can easily approachable wearing gloves.

Now testing its battery, radio, connecting with phone and sound etc. on daily rides to office. Will be able to give a review after pairing it with some other brand and test on a ride.
Good features. I had shortlisted this as well along with few other options.
Connects to mobile phone as well along with other riders as intercom.
Let me know your review. I will order mine soon.