IBR forum on tapatalk - once again

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Good news guys. After much deliberation and been approached by lots of mobile surfers, I have connected tapatalk applications with IBR forum. Now if you try to open our forum site on your mobile, you will be asked to download an app called "Tapatalk". It is a free applications available on android, IOS and Windows phone platform. With tapatalk you can now login with your IBR forum id and password and stay connected on real time basis.

Once Tapatalk is installed, go to search and type "India Bull Riders".  Click the follow button.  After that click on India Bull Riders site and enjoy!

Let me know if you face any issue.

[attachment=881]

Attachments

lonewolf

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Sajeesh said:
Good news guys. After much deliberation and been approached by lots of mobile surfers, I have connected tapatalk applications with IBR forum. Now if you try to open our forum site on your mobile, you will be asked to download an app called "Tapatalk". It is a free applications available on android, IOS and Windows phone platform. With tapatalk you can now login with your IBR forum id and password and stay connected on real time basis.

Once Tapatalk is installed, go to search and type "India Bull Riders".  Click the follow button.  After that click on India Bull Riders site and enjoy!

Let me know if you face any issue.
Sounds Good !! 

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Not only it sounds good but look awesome. Now stay connected with IBR on the fly!!

hravicha

Reaction score
Lovely. Trying it along with Entire Bangalore club.

Thanks Bhai.

phani

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Ya its working... now easy to.access from mobiles... :)

Kevian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Big thanks to the team.

Sent from my Xperia Z using Tapatalk.