IBR meets in other locations - Calling volunteers

Mathew W

Reaction score
Hi,

I joined this group just now, am from chennai. Please let me know how to begin on. . .

Thanks
Mathew

Sajeesh said:
Guys, I'm sure most of your have (by now) observed that our membership is growing manifolds and we've been approached by members all across India. Suddenly there's a huge downpour coming from South as well.

So please post your requirements here and IBR team will ensure that the various regional team is being created as soon as possible.

Also, if you are looking to hold a meet in your locaiton, it will be better if you reply to this post with your location details.... chances are that another closeby member might approach you for the same.

What say???

RANJITH RAJ

Reaction score
Sajeesh said:
Guys, I'm sure most of your have (by now) observed that our membership is growing manifolds and we've been approached by members all across India. Suddenly there's a huge downpour coming from South as well.

So please post your requirements here and IBR team will ensure that the various regional team is being created as soon as possible.

Also, if you are looking to hold a meet in your locaiton, it will be better if you reply to this post with your location details.... chances are that another closeby member might approach you for the same.

What say???

Abdul Khan

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
RANJITH RAJ said:
Hi All,
I am very happy to JOIN IBR, please hold the Meet in Bangalore...
Bro: Bangalore already is a chapter down south, do follow us @

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibrbangalore/

Kevian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
RANJITH RAJ said:
Hi Mr. Abdul,
kindly enroll me into Bangalore IBR TEAM....
Hey Ranjith..Welcome to IBR Family...You can enroll yourself by clicking the FB Link posted by Abdul Bhai. Ignore if you've done it already.

Cheers!!

RANJITH RAJ

Reaction score
Kevian said:
RANJITH RAJ said:
Hi Mr. Abdul,
kindly enroll me into Bangalore IBR TEAM....
Hey Ranjith..Welcome to IBR Family...You can enroll yourself by clicking the FB Link posted by Abdul Bhai. Ignore if you've done it already.

Cheers!!
Hi KEVIAN sir,
hope u r doing good...I got enrolled.. thanks a lot sir.

Kevian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hey Mohit!

Welcome to IBR brotherhood forums.
Its wonderful to see an interest from Punjab.
For now, if u can please Meet our brothers in Delhi, get a taste of IBR brotherhood's madness...then you will have enough motivation to start an IBR chapter in Ludhiana. Our website has steps to start a new chapter. Do not hesitate to seek more help.

Cheers!
Venkat

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Welcome to the IBR Family Mohith...

Ride Hard & Safe !!!

Cheers,
VeErA

Jaison Thomas

Reaction score
Welcome to India Bull Riders Brothers (new joiners)... Do follow the thread suggested above for weekly meet up that happens across all chapters.

amit3satsangi

Reaction score
Hey, Amit here. Been very confused with the sites and fb page of hyd chapter. Was not able to locate where do the weekly meet happens. This weekend out of station but will look forward to plan something for April 8, 9 and 10.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

lonewolf

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
amit3satsangi said:
Hey, Amit here. Been very confused with the sites and fb page of hyd chapter. Was not able to locate where do the weekly meet happens. This weekend out of station but will look forward to plan something for April 8, 9 and 10.

Welcome to the IBR Brotherhood  Amit !!!! 

Hope to catch up with you soon in our monthly meets.

As far as updates on rides are concerned... you can follow the "IBRMC-Hyderabad" page on FB. - : https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibrmchyderabad/ 

Feel free to get in touch with Veera ( HYD CHAPTER HEAD ) on 9503955577 for further updates...

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
lonewolf said:
amit3satsangi said:

Welcome to the IBR Brotherhood  Amit !!!! 

Hope to catch up with you soon in our monthly meets.

As far as updates on rides are concerned... you can follow the "IBRMC-Hyderabad" page on FB. - : https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibrmchyderabad/ 

Feel free to get in touch with Veera ( HYD CHAPTER HEAD ) on 9503955577 for further updates...
@ Lonewolf...  :mad:

you mentioned a wrong mobile no.... :(

Its 9502955577...

Cheers,
VeErA

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
amit3satsangi said:

Hi Amit,

Welcome to the IBR Family... !!!

We used to meet regularly @ Necklace road.... Off late we are not able to meet at this place as this road is blocked for "Happy Streets".

Since we didn't finalize the permanent meeting place as of now... Didn't mentioned it on the FB Page...

This weekend, we are doing HAMPI Ride... followed by ONE RIDE On April 3rd...

Please send the join request on FB page... which i would approve.... and you can get all the info there once your request is approved.

Hope to see you soon...

Cheers,
VeErA

amit3satsangi

Reaction score
Hello Veera,
I am already joined in FB page since last week. Will be waiting for the updates for April 3 ride info. Have a nice day.
Regards
Amit Satsangi

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
amit3satsangi said:
Hello Veera,
I am already joined in FB page since last week. Will be waiting for the updates for April 3 ride info. Have a nice day.
Regards
Amit Satsangi

Hi Amit,

Update on the "One Ride" (April 3rd) would be updated very soon... (once we receive the confirmation of the event from RE).

Also... just FYI... Riding Gear (Helmet, Gloves, Armoured Jacket, Knee Guards & Leather shoes till Ankle High) and Rear view mirrors are mandatory for all the rides.

Hope you are equipped with these... :)

Keep following the page... for further details..

Cheers,
VeErA