IBRMC Delhi Chapter - WeekendWaliMeet 21st July 2019

Ash

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Date of the Meet
Jul 21, 2019
Hey Fellas,

After a good morning meet last weekend, here we are at a fun evening this Sunday at our usual adda.

Day : Sunday, 21st July 2019
Meeting Venue : IBR Dhaba (pinned on Google Maps), Opp Sahajyog Mandir, QIA, Delhi
Meet Time : 6:00pm

Agenda :

1. CSR Initiative
2. Upcoming Rides in August
3. Bulletiapa Delhi Video
4. Collection for IBR Patches Set
(Henry, Akin, Harbal - Please pay and collect) (Sawan, Matt, Srijit please collect the patches)
5. Any Ad Hoc discussions and usual masti

Lets see each other with our holy water and a fun filled evening IBR ishtyle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Count me in. Also needed the IBR Sticker/ Batches. Pls suggest

Regards
Vishal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hello Vishal,

I believe you are a new member. Welcome to the fraternity. Looking forward to see you at this meet.

Please stay tuned to the forum and attend the meets before you are eligible for the patches.

Reaction score
Hello Vishal,

I believe you are a new member. Welcome to the fraternity. Looking forward to see you at this meet.

Please stay tuned to the forum and attend the meets before you are eligible for the patches.
Brother can you share the contact number. Coming tomorrow at IBR Dhaba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hello All,

Fantastic turnaround yesterday. It was a nervous afternoon as the rain was pouring like anything, almost called off the meet. However, the enthu of the Delhi Chapter members did not go down and finally we did turn up in big numbers yesterday. Thanks to all who could make it. We had two new members(Neeraj and Sajal) who joined us for the meet yesterday - Welcome to both. We also had Krital (Mumbai chapter) gracing us with her presence for a short while.

The discussions are as follows :

1. CSR Initiative - Biprajeet is following up on the plantation drive, we hope to get more updates soon. I call out to other members for getting more info on CSRs that we can conduct in near future. Lets not miss the opportunity to give something back to the society.

2. Upcoming Rides in August/Sept - The Independence week is coming up and members are still speculating for a route to go and have a memorable ride this year as well. Rakhi is a spoiler on the same date but i am sure there are people itching to saddle on. Please go ahead and take the initiative if you want to go on a ride in August/September. Having said that Adarsh briefed everyone with his plans for the spiti ride in Sept and fortunately we have few members who will join him in this quest. Way to go IBRians.

3. Bulletiapa Delhi Video - Any of the members have a contact form where we can get a gimble on rent or borrow it for a couple of days?

4. Collection for IBR Patches Set - Distributed to everyone except Harbal.

It was a good laugh and usual bakar with water bottle at large :) The drizzling did no stop and neither did our zest to carry on. Big Thanks to Biprajeet who has this never say no attitude towards us lot. Great meet at the end of the day.

#AanDo #WeekendWaliMeet #IBRMCDelhi

sandeepyadav

Reaction score
Hello All,

Fantastic turnaround yesterday. It was a nervous afternoon as the rain was pouring like anything, almost called off the meet. However, the enthu of the Delhi Chapter members did not go down and finally we did turn up in big numbers yesterday. Thanks to all who could make it. We had two new members(Neeraj and Sajal) who joined us for the meet yesterday - Welcome to both. We also had Krital (Mumbai chapter) gracing us with her presence for a short while.

The discussions are as follows :

1. CSR Initiative - Biprajeet is following up on the plantation drive, we hope to get more updates soon. I call out to other members for getting more info on CSRs that we can conduct in near future. Lets not miss the opportunity to give something back to the society.

2. Upcoming Rides in August/Sept - The Independence week is coming up and members are still speculating for a route to go and have a memorable ride this year as well. Rakhi is a spoiler on the same date but i am sure there are people itching to saddle on. Please go ahead and take the initiative if you want to go on a ride in August/September. Having said that Adarsh briefed everyone with his plans for the spiti ride in Sept and fortunately we have few members who will join him in this quest. Way to go IBRians.

3. Bulletiapa Delhi Video - Any of the members have a contact form where we can get a gimble on rent or borrow it for a couple of days?

4. Collection for IBR Patches Set - Distributed to everyone except Harbal.

It was a good laugh and usual bakar with water bottle at large :) The drizzling did no stop and neither did our zest to carry on. Big Thanks to Biprajeet who has this never say no attitude towards us lot. Great meet at the end of the day.

#AanDo #WeekendWaliMeet #IBRMCDelhi
#Aando

vbhardw1

Reaction score
Hello Vishal,

I want to come but i didn't get any notification for this meet and saw this yesterday.... Is there any whatsapp group or something where i can get updates?

Ash

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
I want to come but i didn't get any notification for this meet and saw this yesterday.... Is there any whatsapp group or something where i can get updates?
Please subscribe to the weekly meets Delhi thread on the forum, u will get updates of all upcoming meets.