My intro...

Debajyoti90

Reaction score
Greetings my fellow riders,

I'm Debajyoti Chanda, born and brought up in Kolkata, currently working as an IT professional in Chennai since last 1 year and moving to Bengaluru within a month.

I've been biking since last 3 years and a have a passion for riding with fraternities, though I've not been to long rides. Hope to meetup with everyone soon.

[email protected]

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood Debajyoti. Please join the next monthly meet happening on the first Sunday of every month. Post that you would be eligible to join us for Day rides and Overnight's accordingly. Please keep following the Events section for the Bangalore events in the forum.

Debajyoti90

Reaction score
Welcome to the brotherhood Debajyoti. Please join the next monthly meet happening on the first Sunday of every month. Post that you would be eligible to join us for Day rides and Overnight's accordingly. Please keep following the Events section for the Bangalore events in the forum.

Thanks Renny, I'd be glad to attend the meeting. Could you please share the time and place of the meet?

[email protected]

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Thanks Renny, I'd be glad to attend the meeting. Could you please share the time and place of the meet?
The event is yet to be created. Please keep following the Events page and the location and timing details will be posted in that. It generally happens in Eat Street Koramangala starting 8:30 AM.

KAUSTAV

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Welcome Debajyoti. Welcome to IBRMC.

Hellboy

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hello Debyajyoti!
Welcome to IBRMC brotherhood!