Need help!! Regarding Helmet

sagar15

Reaction score
Hello to all... 
I need to buy a full face helmet for my Bullet classic chrome 500. 
But im confused between many companies.. Can anyone please suggest me some models..  My Budget is 5k And If possible Please Suggest me about Gloves under 1k. 

Thank you, 
regards

Reaction score
MT or LS2...take a look at both and pick your choice. I recently bought MT Kranos, DOT(US standards) and ECE(European standards) approved, for INR 3350 and found its quite nice overall fit and finish wise.

RaunaqS

IBRO
Reaction score
You can also consider THH as an option. And i would say save some buy lowering ur budget on the helmet as 5k is more than enough. And rather spend more on the gloves and get a good pair. And if you want to stick to the plan, then go for Moster helmet you should get it under 5k and get a Pro-Rider gloves which is anything around 1k.

Live fast and die young

sagar15

Reaction score
BULLied said:
MT or LS2...take a look at both and pick your choice. I recently bought MT Kranos, DOT(US standards) and  ECE(European standards) approved, for INR 3350 and found its quite nice overall fit and finish wise.
What about KBC Helmets?

sagar15

Reaction score
BULLied said:
MT or LS2...take a look at both and pick your choice. I recently bought MT Kranos, DOT(US standards) and  ECE(European standards) approved, for INR 3350 and found its quite nice overall fit and finish wise.
What about kbc helmets?

Jaison Thomas

Reaction score
Bro, If you have a helmet brand in mind, go with that, after all you buy the stuff which you feel more connected to your machine and which defines your personality.

I like lS2..

Reaction score
@Sagar, Haven't heard about KBC helmets. Probably seniors could comment on that one.

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Happy to see you had bought LS2 after a lot of thinking....

Ride Safe...

Cheers,
VeErA

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this post late. I would have suggested SHIRO helpmet (new one from Italy, the range is raound 4.5k) and just basic Pro-biker gloves.

pvv_pendyala

Reaction score
guys, please help me where to buy [font=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif]LS2 helmet in Chennai ? [/font]

Sam Verma

Reaction score
sagar15 said:
Hello to all... 
I need to buy a full face helmet for my Bullet classic chrome 500. 
But im confused between many companies.. Can anyone please suggest me some models..  My Budget is 5k And If possible Please Suggest me about Gloves under 1k. 

Thank you, 
regards
In 4500 you will get Axor with dual glasses, for day and night. Try Ls2 also.