New website feature - Mechanics section

Sajeesh

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Some of you must already have seen the new website section on Mechanics. This is the first step to our new program to make our website informative and good source of reference material.

This new mechanic database can allow any user to filter mechanics based on location and state. A guest can also contribute. All posts will be moderated before posting it on the website. You may access the section my clicking the below link.

Find a mechanic - https://www.indiabullriders.com/forum/link-forums/find-a-mechanic.119/
Add a mechanic - https://www.indiabullriders.com/forum/link-forums/add-a-mechanic.120/

There will be many more features and modules added to the website that I am currently working on. The intent is to provide comprehensive and on-the-go information to our riders.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Guardian

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Good Going chief !!!

This is going to add a lot of value to our website...

Sincerely appreciate your efforts...

Cheers,
VeErA

RAJNISH

Reaction score
Sajeesh this is nice one but one suggestion....
if available , the address in the city & phone no. Of mechanic is also there..... that will make it more fruitful

Satty

Planning Commission
Reaction score
RAJNISH said:
Sajeesh this is nice one but one suggestion....
if available , the address in the city & phone no. Of mechanic is also there..... that will make it more fruitful
Rajnish Sir, click on the mechanics name and you will get the details :)

Sajeesh

Planning Commission
Reaction score
For a moment i thought something might have been missed (maybe permissions) but my bad that i didnt think like satty.... :p

Sent via Tapatalk

Sajeesh

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Mechanic section updated further:

• Star rating possible to evaulate services and fees / charges. the old numeric rating has been removed
  • Country drop down added
  • Google map link can be now posted
Happy posting!

BirdFlyer-ME

Reaction score
Wonderful information Chief..... Next could be authentic source of riding armor and travel gear....it will be useful for guest and members as well.

NeerajRE

Reaction score
Great initiative Sajeesh, to fortify this initiate I have added my mechanic's name in the database.

Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zahirjaipury

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Itni efforts dekh k mere aankho meh aansoo aah gaye...
Sabbash Chief.
Shandar zabardast zindabad

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Really a great initiative Chief. 

This can be the one stop reference Guide for all those having unexpected breakdowns during Riding.

Jallaad

Reaction score
Awesome this forum is cheif.

Cheif Added one more mechanic to the list named Sudhakar. He does old bullets and is a famous mechanic in hyderabad.

Falcon

Reaction score
Sajeesh said:
Some of you must already have seen the new website section on Mechanics. This is the first step to our new program to make our website informative and good source of reference material.

This new mechanic database can allow any user to filter mechanics based on location and state. A guest can also contribute. All posts will be moderated before posting it on the website. You may access the section my clicking the below link.

http://indiabullriders.com/mechanics

There will be many more features and modules added to the website that I am currently working on. The intent is to provide comprehensive and on-the-go information to our riders.

Cheers!!!

Sent via Tapatalk
Nice addition sir...

bajrangee

Reaction score
Hey Sajeesh, i tried to find out some mechanics info but unable to find the section on the forum. Is it available or removed?

Sajeesh

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Will add it back. Lost the link. Anyways it was a google drive sheet

Mavpersie

Reaction score
This mechanic section is very good step, there is dearth of actual mechanics who know how to repair rather than replace. The repair type mech. are true to there job and the machine and are a dying breed.
We need to save them .
Hope this initiative succeeds.

Sajeesh

Planning Commission
Reaction score
Mechanic links are added back. The data will be maintained on google sheet. To add a mechanic a google form need to be filled. Please read the first post of this thread: