• NOTE: Before Starting a new Thread, please read the guidelines "click here" carefully. Also ensure that the post subject line should be in the format of - [Rider Name] - [Chapter Name] - [Tentative Start Date]

Raunaq- Delhi NCR- 22nd September 2018.

RaunaqS

IBRO
Reaction score
Chapter run started on 23rd September. Starting from delhi to Jaipur Via ROK. Met Akki there. Then to Udaipur. Met Shailesh there. Then Mumbai. Met with KP. Then Pune, met Abhas. Then Hyderabad, met Vijay. Then Bangalore, met Mahesh. Then finally Chennai chapter at Bulletiapa.
Couldn't find my old post. Hence resubmitting it before the end end of one year. Barely 4 days left. Lol

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
@RaunaqS as a requirement, please post pics or any other proof certifying the completion. Thanks.

Sajeesh

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Thanks. That covers Jaipur and Udaipur. In case you do not have pictures as proof, you can ask the chapter heads / representatives to acknowledge by replying to this post.

RaunaqS

IBRO
Reaction score
Do i need to post a pic or ask the Chennai chapter to comment as well?? Since you saw me there. Lol

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

RaunaqS

IBRO
Reaction score
I have asked Mahesh from BLR chapter to comment as a witness. Other than that i have included pics from every other chapter.

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Do i need to post a pic or ask the Chennai chapter to comment as well?? Since you saw me there. Lol

Yes. Chennai can be skipped.

RaunaqS

IBRO
Reaction score
Mahesh from BLR. That concludes all the pics from all chapters

makemkar

IBRIGADE
Reaction score
Yup Rounaq and other riders was welcome by me at Bangalore during his Chapter Run :)