Review of SIMTAC HAZARD INDICATOR FLASHER for Royal Enfield

lipikaamitpatnaik

Reaction score
This is a product review of Hazard Flasher module manufactured by SIMTAC Automation and comes with 1 year warranty and free shipping across India.
This product is amazing and the effect is noted best with 360°LED bulbs which need to be ordered additionally.

I would recommend a must have for night rides on highway. Ordered the SIMTAC HAZARD FLASHER MODULE along with 360° LED INDICATOR BULBS and recieved the product in less than 24hours from the time of ordering from the official site of SIMTAC Automation. Used a discount coupon shared by a friend. Same product is available at Amazon also. After sales customer support by SIMTAC Automation is outstanding.

The device is just plug and so easy DIY job which takes less than 5 mins to install. No need to cut any wires and so the bike warranty does not get void. The hazard light works on the click of a button. The device has 20 different modes which can be changed by pressing a push button switch.

The hazard light increases the bike visibility on road on a foggy dark night so it increases the safety. Also it is helpful while parking or taking pitstops during night ride on highways.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Do you have any pics or video for demo?

lipikaamitpatnaik

Reaction score
After using it for past few days, I found another advantage of the hazard light module -

The hazard light switch works independently and we do not use the turn indicator switch to activate the light. The turn indicator switch takes priority over hazard light.

If in case the Hazard Light switch is already on and we switch on the turn indicator, then the turn indicators takes priority over the hazard light.
If the turn indicator is on and we switch on the hazard light, it doesn't not get activated until we switch off turn indicator.