Riding accessories

dash

Reaction score
Hi All,

Pretty much a novice. 
Been using riding gloves and a good helmet. 
Gearing up now with a knee guard, elbow guard and a riding jacket.Please suggest a good brand and typical price. 

Also would be great if you could help me with other things that should help during rides.

Thanks!! :)

Rgds
Ashwin

NikRebello

Reaction score
Ashwin
I am no expert but i was suggested to get basic biking gear online like eBay or amazon as you can get them cheap for jackets u might have to look around a bit in your neighborhood 
I felt that this company called rydox is good when it comes to jackets

arkitek

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
One major piece of advise is "Do not buy any thing online unless you have tried it" . There is nothing like trying it physically and getting the feel of the gears and then deciding.

There are many brands available which are good quality and many of these manufacturers have CE approved armors for protection (jackets/pants/gloves/boots) - Cramster, Rynox, Spartan pro, Zeus, Royal Enfield, Rjays, Alpinestar, Tourmaster etc...

Ashwin - you are from Bangalore, do get in touch with the teams there on day meets and they will give a good description of riding gears. You will find a lot of the above mentioned gears with many riders.

Regards,
Sameer...

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Hello Bhailog,

As mentioned by Sameer Bhai... My opinion is also the same... please have a look physically...wear...see the comfort levels as each and every company have their own standards of fitting.

Also please note that, if you are buying a "Riding Jacket" ...then "Elbow guards" are not required as the "Riding Jacket" is already equipped with the "Elbow Armour".

One more thing, what ever brand gear you buy, make sure that its equipped with C E approved armour...

Cheers,
VeErA

Sam Verma

Reaction score
dash said:
Hi All,

Pretty much a novice. 
Gearing up now with a knee guard, elbow guard and a riding jacket.Please suggest a good brand and typical price. 

Also would be great if you could help me with other things that should help during rides.

Rgds
Ashwin
Hi, I use mototech.in shin-knee guard. Bought directly online from them for 4500/=. 
Try biking brotherhood BBH jackets. Spiti model is my favourite. 
Elbow guard you can checkout at BBH or mototech.in. If in Delhi then go to karolbagh to chawla

Sam Verma

Reaction score
dash said:
Hi All,

Pretty much a novice. 

Rgds
Ashwin
Try riding jacket from BBG, these are available online too. In Delhi Chopra auto in karolbagh is the dealer. Ankle-Shin-Knee guard can be of mototech or bbg or soyoco. DoDon'goin for Fox. If you have a good riding jacket ie bbg, cramster, pgsgear, RE then you dont need elbow protector.