Saddle Bag for Classic 500 Desert storm

Reaction score
Hello Bhai log,

Need your help with opting the saddle bag for my Classic D S 500. (specifically 70 liters)

I went through many blogs and posts on IBR web sight and could find out that a 70 Ltr saddle bag was only available at Roadgods.com.

But the product was out of stock from ages and later found out they (Road God) were out of business.

Can any one help me with a saddle bag with similar features of that of The Triton S1 - RoadGods 70Ltr SaddlePack - Bike Saddle bag cum backpack.

Thank You in advance...

zikzak

Reaction score
You can checkout Viaterra Leh. I use it on my RETB500 from past one year. It is spacious enough and build quality also good.

Reaction score
zikzak said:
You can checkout Viaterra Leh. I use it on my RETB500 from past one year. It is spacious enough and build quality also good.
Thank you :)  will check that out.

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Hello Bhai log,

Need your help with opting the saddle bag for my Classic D S 500. (specifically 70 liters)

I went through many blogs and posts on IBR web sight and could find out that a 70 Ltr saddle bag was only available at Roadgods.com.

But the product was out of stock from ages and later found out they (Road God) were out of business.

Can any one help me with a saddle bag with similar features of that of The Triton S1 - RoadGods 70Ltr SaddlePack - Bike Saddle bag cum backpack.

Thank You in advance...
Hi Supradeep,

I am not sure whether we are getting a saddle bags with 70 Lts. cap. Off late. As suggested by "ZikZak"... "Vieterra" is a very good option available with 48 Lts. Capacity. you have many other options also available...but you need to buy rain covers separately in some brands (ex.. Cramster)..

I had used these for more than 3 years now... Including the spiti Trip... and these are still intact without any damage... Hence my recommendation goes with Viaterra...

Cheers,
VeErA

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Also checkout Dirtsack, Getoffyourass, Cramster, Zeus etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Sajeesh said:

Chief...

Check out "Dirtsack"... I liked the model "GYPSY". Feel it should be suitable alternate for HiMaLaYaN Panniers...

Any info on this chief... :)

Cheers,
VeErA

Sajeesh

Founder & Chief
IBROCK
Planning Commission
Reaction score
No idea Veera bhai

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Bullet Brigade said:
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Hello Bhai log,

Thank You in advance...
Hi Supradeep,

I am not sure whether we are getting a saddle bags with 70 Lts. cap. Off late. As suggested by "ZikZak"... "Vieterra" is a very good option available with 48 Lts. Capacity. you have many other options also available...but you need to buy rain covers separately in some brands (ex.. Cramster)..

I had used these for more than 3 years now... Including the spiti Trip... and these are still intact without any damage... Hence my recommendation goes with Viaterra...

Cheers,
VeErA
Hello Veera,

The one i saw on the road god website was pretty decent one with 70 lts cap and it was a Bike Saddle bag cum backpack, so once u detach from the bike one can put it on as a back pack to carry around.

Which was lil catchy for me.

Anyways Thanks a tons, for your inputs and all the options will check them out.

Reaction score
Sajeesh said:

Hello Chief,

Sure sure..... will check them out too.... :)

Thanks a tonzzz.

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Bullet Brigade said:
Hi Supradeep,

Cheers,
VeErA
Hello Veera,

The one i saw on the road god website was pretty decent one with 70 lts cap and it was a Bike Saddle bag cum backpack, so once u detach from the bike one can put it on as a back pack to carry around.

Thanks Bro...

As per best of my knowledge... If you want a Sastha, Badiya aur Tikao types... Go for Viaterra... If you dont wanna compromise on Brand/Quality... Suggest you to go for DIRTSACK...

Cheers,
VeErA

Falcon

Reaction score
Bullet Brigade said:
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Hello Veera,

Thanks Bro...

As per best of my knowledge... If you want a Sastha, Badiya aur Tikao types... Go for Viaterra... If you dont wanna compromise on Brand/Quality... Suggest you to go for DIRTSACK...

Cheers,
VeErA
Agree with you brother...

Jallaad

IBRIGADE
Reaction score
Any time Viaterra is my choice, I have been using it for around 3 years now. This is inclusive of rain cover.
Viaterra offers different varrying models with different capacity.
1. ViaTerra Leh saddlebags for Royal Enfields (I am using)
2. ViaTerra Claw tails bags which are sable cum tail bags.

Even some of my friends are using the Cramster on but the rain cover you have to buy separately. This has only one model as an options which is just like ViaTerra Leh model

Dirtsack only gives you one model. If you see the price comparision it varries 500 - 1000 bugs. Few of my friends also use this and this is of awesome quality.

There are also some only sights that sell saddle bags. You can check out.
1. All the above three brands have there sites available.
2. http://www.nh4motorheads.com/
3. All sites like amazon, flipkart or ebay also sell saddle bag.
4. Check out ali express if you want to import some foreign brands.

Jaison Thomas

Reaction score
Any particular reason as to why you are looking at a 70ltr capacity saddle bag. Are you planning to carry any specific type of luggage/tools or you just want a saddle with its max capacity.

KAUSTAV

IBRO
Planning Commission
Reaction score
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Hello Bhai log,

Thank You in advance...
Supradeep here you go..

http://www.roadgods.com/roadgods-motorcycle-saddle-bag-952.html

Sam Verma

Reaction score
Supradeep_Dixit said:
Hello Bhai log,

Thank You in advance...
Hi, recently I bought Golden Riderd RYDRO 69ltrs. Pretty baggy and good quality. 4000/= from Amazon.in.