Squadron Blue 500

rohitraon

Reaction score
Almost done with the 1st run in of 500 kms.... And man the music from the the engine just keeps getting better.

The blue breeze has also thrown her first tantrum... At 350kms the odo and the speedo stopped working!

( A quick thought: what distinguishes a biker from a mere rider? You are biker if you are strangely glad that your ride is acting up giving you the delicious opportunity of opening her up and tinkering with her!!!!!)

Got back and relished the opportunity of fixing the cable. The cable end had just slipped off the hub.

Now waiting to take her up 70kmph and also for her 2nd tantrum!!!

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
rohitraon said:
Almost done with the 1st run in of 500 kms.... And man the music from the the engine just keeps getting better.

The blue breeze has also thrown her first tantrum... At 350kms the odo and the speedo stopped working!

( A quick thought: what distinguishes a biker from a mere rider?  You are biker if you are strangely glad that your ride is acting up giving you the delicious opportunity of opening her up and tinkering with her!!!!!)

Got back and relished the opportunity of fixing the cable. The cable end had just slipped off the hub.

Rohit Bhai,

Nice to see the smiles in your updates...

You know what's the best thing i liked in your latest update...

When your speedo has stopped working, you managed to fix it... and without complaining on it...

Awaiting your completion of next run-in period...and continue the smiles... :)

Cheers,
VeErA

rohitraon

Reaction score
Bullet Brigade said:
rohitraon said:

( A quick thought: what distinguishes a biker from a mere rider?  You are biker if you are strangely glad that your ride is acting up giving you the delicious opportunity of opening her up and tinkering with her!!!!!)

Rohit Bhai,

When your speedo has stopped working, you managed to fix it... and without complaining on it...

Cheers,
VeErA

Thanks Veera Bhai!

Once you are on a Royal Enfield nothing can come in your way of enjoyment. That's how special these machines are.

Hope your Himalayan is giving you the time of your life. I took a test ride and was very impressed by it.

Guardian

IBRIGADE
Planning Commission
Reaction score
rohitraon said:
Bullet Brigade said:
rohitraon said:

Rohit Bhai,

Cheers,
VeErA

Thanks Veera Bhai!

Once you are on a Royal Enfield nothing can come in your way of enjoyment. That's how special these machines are.

Hope your Himalayan is giving you the time of your life. I took a test ride and was very impressed by it.
Haa rohit bhai... Seriously...

This is some of the best time i am having with the "Guardian".

cheers,
VeErA