New profile posts

I am new to this community, I would like to thank you people, I wanna join with you on upcoming trips near hyderabad or tamilnadu. Dirt is my makeup. Race fuel is my perfume.
Sajeesh
Sajeesh
Welcome... though Chennai chapter is not having much of the action these days, you can keep checking the events and rides thread pertaining to Hyderabad and will surely find something there.
A cold hamburger can be reheated quite nicely by strapping it to an exhaust pipe and riding forty miles.
One Mysterious Planet, Earth & its radius at the equator is 3,963 miles (6,378 kilometers).[if it doesn't make sense, ignore it & read further.] :p
Crazy Nomads all around whom we call brothers:cool:, No reason to stop riding, at least for the sake of this beautiful planet & for our happy souls. Live it the best if you can ;)
On a motorcycle, you can't really think about more than where you are. There's a freedom that comes with that - from stress, worry, sweating the small stuff.
Awaiting to be added to Kolkata what's app group to stay updated on ride Info.
Sajeesh
Sajeesh
You be added to whatsapp group only after you attend the first meet
Shane Dcruze
Shane Dcruze
Ok, for sure, will I come to know about the next ride through any link on our site?
Sajeesh
Sajeesh
Yes.
hi this is trushant i live in palghar pls let me know how could i join your group
Sajeesh
Sajeesh
Hi. You have already joined the group. Just keep an eye on the meets and rides section for Mumbai on this forum.
Compared to the previous forum what do you like or dislike the most?
lonewolf
lonewolf
so far so good... in the previous forum, 2 mb size pic upload was the capping limit. hoping ots not the same here.
lonewolf
lonewolf
2 mb size is the capping limit, cant upload more than 10 pics
Sajeesh
Sajeesh
That's to ensure that our site usage is controlled. Don't want to put additional pressure and prevent people from posting unnecessary pics.