Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IBRMC Megameet 2015 - Bulletiapa 2015 - Bangalore

Registrations are CLOSED

The 2015 edition of IBR Megameet will be hosted by Bangalore chapter.  They have retained the previous event name “Bulletiapa”.

IBR Megameet is just another excuse we have found to meet all fraternity members from all across India under the same roof.  It is that time of the year, where all IBR members travel to a single location, meet & greet each other, party like a king and enjoy!

Our core committee team wholeheartedly welcomes you all to join us at Bangalore and be part of the biggest festival of / for bikers within IBR domain.

When is the event?
3rd and 4th October 2015

Where is the event?
Elim Resorts
http://www.elimresort.in
Distance from Bangalore: 35kms.
(For venue reference only. Please do not call the resort for clarifications regarding the event. Detailed directions/info to the venue/about the venue will be provided once your registration is complete.)

Fees

The below cost is valid up till 31st August, post which the cost may go up.  An announcement will be made in advance regarding any price change. However, this will not affect those who have already paid before the hike.

Dormitory - SOLD OUT
₹3750** per person, all inclusive. It’s a room with personal lockers and bathrooms attached.
**price increased effective 5th September midnight....

Capacity: 4 dorms x 25 person = 100
Rooms - Sold Out
₹3650 per person, all inclusive. Stay in rooms are on multi sharing basis (minimum 3 and maximum 4 per room) with attached washrooms. Multi sharing numbers depends on the number of registration.
Capacity: Not determined

Family Rooms - Sold Out
₹11000 per room, all inclusive. Please contact Abdul Khan for more information
Capacity: Not determined

Event cost includes
  • Limited edition Bulletiapa Goodies.
  • Accommodation for 3rd & 4th October 2015 (2 days and 2 nights)
  • All meals from 3rd lunch onwards through 5th breakfast. High tea, snacks etc.
  • Access to all event locations.
  • Opportunity to participate in all biking events at the venue, use of all resort facilities, parties etc.
  • All “on the house” eatables/activities not specifically marked to be paid for separately.
What the Registration Fee Does Not Pay For:
  • Your Intoxicants/cigarettes
  • Any and all room service bills.
  • Any expenses personal in nature.
  • Soft Drinks and mixers.
  • Any food stalls not part of the standard meals.
Important
Registrations are confirmed only after the sight of money in the account.
Registrations are not refundable but can be transferable subject to demand and final decision of event organizing committee.

How to register

(Hosted externally on google drive)

How to pay for registration fees?

Method 1 : Transfer the amount to the below account through NEFT / IMPS or deposit cash.
Bank - State Bank of India
Name - Vishal Dilip Savant
Account Number - 20061013373
IFSC Code - SBIN0001183

Method 2: You can also handover cash to your chapter head
Alright.... it feels great to open this thread. Though officially we haven't started circulating the details related to the event like where it is happening, what will be the pax cost, routes, logistic etc. we have decided to open a dedicated page about it.

http://indiabullriders.com/ibr-megameet/bangalore-2015

Let's begin!
Thread officially opened. The first post has been updated along with all the required details.

All members are requested to start discussing about the logistics and your travel plan.
Sajeesh bhai form needs correction DELHI is missing under STATE*
(07-12-2015, 04:03 PM)amitbudania Wrote: Sajeesh bhai form needs correction DELHI is missing under STATE*

Delhi added.
Resort looks good team Bangalore.. the countdown begins. .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 Eye using Tapatalk
Thank God the British came to India and gave us the "ROYAL ENFIELD".
Great location
It's not about the destination, it's about the ride. 
Registration done. Payment will be done ASAP. The countdown has started for the most awaited ride.
It's not about the destination, it's about the ride. 
Done Registration #bulletiappa2015 Big Grin

Payment left ,
I want to ask , where we can update payment made field in my sheet ? As I haven't selected mode of payment (Just I pressed PaymentNot made).

Or I need to Re register with payment details (When I have one)
Cheers,
Keshav(-SafeRider46-)

StayCoolAndRide
(07-13-2015, 12:18 PM)SafeRider46 Wrote: Done Registration #bulletiappa2015 Big Grin

Payment left ,
I want to ask , where we can update payment made field in my sheet ? As I haven't selected mode of payment (Just I pressed PaymentNot made).

Or I need to Re register with payment details (When I have one)
Your status will be updated as soon as the pymt is received. No need to re- register

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bulletiapa CH6 – registrations have started for the biggest annual megameet event Sajeesh 1 213 12-13-2018, 01:56 AM
Last Post: Sajeesh
  Bulletiapa 2017 - Hyderabad - Jashaneksaath Sajeesh 72 20,252 10-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Last Post: kumar_roheet
  Bulletiapa 2016 - Delhi Sajeesh 0 643 10-07-2016, 05:30 AM
  IBRMC Megameet 2013 - Desert Meet - Udaipur sujitz 327 231,934 02-20-2015, 09:42 AM
  IBRMC Megameet 2014 - Bulletiapa, Mumbai - October Sajeesh 227 206,330 11-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Guardian