You are above 18 years.
You ride a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
You have decided to become an active IBRMC member?
*** THIS IS AN "ONLY" ROYAL ENFIELD MOTORCYCLE CLUB. NO OTHER BIKES ARE ALLOWED
Important Information - Must Read
- You should be above 18 years of age
- You should have a valid driving license which has not expired. For pillion, DL is not required.
- It doesn't matter whether you're male or female. But you got to have the passion traveling on motorbikes.
- You make a promise to yourself that you will not use IBR's name, position, contents etc. for your own benefit. No commercial activity will be entertained. You got to take an approval from the Admin or Moderators in case you are indulged in an activity which might result into a "conflict of interest".
- Be regular on weekly meets and periodic rides. Though this is not primary to be a member, we don't find any reason for you stick around being a dormant member.